PvZGW2 1.03 Patch Notes
Hey Garden Warriors!
Yesterday, we started rolling out an update that contains a ton of quality and bug fixes. Of note, we fixed the Backyard Battleground rubble bug that was causing some players to replay the tutorial when starting the game. For those affected, we certainly didn't mean for you to experience Groundhog Day every time you played the game. We blame Zomboss and his time portals.
One issue in particular is causing some confusion. We corrected a bug where people were getting less XP/coins for the Flag of Power than the standard 25%. Please note, the Flag of Power is always at 25% of the XP and coins as you are 4x as powerful as a character.
Thank you all for your patience and your feedback to help us make this game the biggest, baddest, craziest shooter out there!
Please read on below for full details of what we fixed.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- General - Some players were experiencing a bug where the rubble in the Backyard Battleground would not save and players had to replay the tutorial upon game start -Fixed.
- Sticker Shop - Small amount of players were experiencing the game freezing after purchasing Phenomenal Character Packs - Fixed.
- Connectivity - Some players were prompted with the "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later" error message for 3 - 4 times before connecting to the EA servers - Fixed.
- We corrected a bug where people were getting less XP/coins for the Flag of Power than the standard 25%. Please note, the Flag of Power is always at 25% of the XP and coins as you are 4 x as powerful as a character.
INFINITY TIME FIXES
- The host player could sometimes experience a crash after failing the "Gnomish Floaties" special wave - Fixed.
- The game sometimes crashed for the host when failing the "Meddlesome Gardens" special wave - Fixed
- Split-screen - Skipping waves did not always launch into specified wave, but rather defaulted to wave 1 and user loses stars – Fixed
- Game sometimes freezes after a user is vanquished by a singularity in the looting area - singularity and game crash fixed