Luck O' The Zombie
Luck O' The Zombies: Treasure Hunt
Luck O' The Zombie lands in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on March 14th, and lasts for 10 days! Test your luck as you hunt treasure in your Backyard Battleground. The first thing you'll need to do is find the magic goggles - of course! After that, you can then track down the gold in your daily missions. You can complete a maximum of 10 Treasure Hunt missions during Luck O' The Zombie, and they refresh every 12 hours. So, are you feeling lucky?
Here's your Luck O' The Zombie check list:
- The event starts Tuesday March 14th, for 10 days.
- 1st mission: find the magic goggles! You need the goggles to track down the gold
- The Treasure Hunt daily missions will reward you with gold!
- Missions will refresh every 12 hours.
- You have a maximum of 10 missions to complete.
The Grass Still Grows!
Frontline Fighters was the final major content update for Garden Warfare 2, capping off almost a year of massive post-launch releases. It’s been incredibly exciting to deliver more and new ways to experience this crazy shooter and it’s been just as thrilling to see you embrace these features which included:
- The introduction of Time Challenges, Community Challenges and Mystery Portal Events
- Three new game modes
- A brand new way to play with split screen online
- Five huge new maps
- Two all new unlockable character classes
- New quests in the Backyard Battleground
- A variety of collectable characters and thousands of new customization items
The fun doesn’t end here though as we still have a ton of content planned for Community Challenges, the Mystery Portal and seasonal events (like Luck O’ The Zombie!). In addition there will still be plenty of map tuning and balancing.
Thanks for playing and we’ll see you on the Lawn!